Monday, February 1, 2010

Eyelash curler test...


Again, sorry about the blurryness. But here I used an eyelash curler on one eye and not the other. I did everything else the same coated top of eyelash then bottom. ONLY difference is I curled one eye before applying the mascara.
Incase you can't see the major difference and want some help... the one on the left (picture left) is curled and the one on the right (picture right, with freckle underneath) is not.
Another way to make your eyes look more awake and really pop is to add a light eyeshadow to the inner eye where the top of your nose and your inside eye meet.
Rememeber your eyes are the window to your soul, don't sleep walk through life! Wake up!

2 comments:

  1. great blogs - loved allllll the posts. thanks for lots of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too fun! I can see a major difference when I curl my eye lashes. You are the woman!

    ReplyDelete